How to stay safe
Whether it is handbags, clothing, electronic goods, property, real estate – we are all about making sure Tradomihi a safe and trusted place where members can be confident during buying anything. This means Tradomihidoes not allow the sale of those goods which themselves are the issue. If you have a product which is copy, replica, fake and pirated version then you cannot sell it on the site. It does not matter that how much honest you are but if goods are non- authentic then we do not allow it to sell on our site. We have INTELLECTUAL PROPRETY RIGHTS programs where we engage with the brand representative responsible for protecting their brands intellectual property rights around the word. They contact us daily basis to warn or report the listings which they believe that they are against their rights.
We are committed to ensure the safety and well being of our customer.
METHODS BY WHICH OUR USERS MAY SCAM
Some customer finds them unsafe from fraud or scammer. This is a big problem facing by people in e-commerce. We try our best to keep this type of activity off the site but some hackers are successful. The reality is that anyone can be hacked unless or until you know what to look for. Here are some methods by which you may scam.
Internet is a big pond where sharks seeking to trick internet users into handling over their personal details so they can know their bank account details. This is known as phishing.
Phishers usually do this by asking you to confirm your details or click a link they given. If you click such link, your details scam will begin.
Never share your password which prevent against such frauds.
SAME USERNAME AS YOUR EMAIL
Never have same username to email address. By knowing username, scammer guesses an email address and by sending them an email, given them a deal or offer. In this way, they hacked your all details and you can goodbye your turn up.
THE FREIGHTs FORWARD
This is like you wants to sell your used vehicle or anything used and they are interested in buying your vehicle. Their intention is to know your all details before you have actually received any money (not receive any money ever).
OR MANY MORE DIFFERENT WAY BY WHICH THEY MAY SCAMs YOU.
RECOMMENDED SAFETY TIPS
Now question is how you protect yourself from these scammers or fraudsters. We strongly recommend all of our online users to follow these guidelines before beginning any transaction. Here are some points of guidance which we think it can help you or protect you and have a happy experience with us:
- You should never pay by bank transfer or overseas money order.
- There is some inherent protection in paying with your credit card, especially as our buyer protection service will come into play.
- Use strong passwords. Don’t be lazy to choose password like-123 and abc. Weak passwords are the hacker dreams.
- Never transmit data via email unless it is encrypted.
- Deal with people locally, whom you can meet in person.
- Do not transfer money over internet, we strongly suggest paying by cash only.
- Do not pay in advance for products.
Never share your bank account or credit card details with anyone.
- Beware if the goods are cheaper than normal.
- Always get a signed proof of purchase.
Ask the seller for an address, landline no. as well as mobile so you can make contact if there is some problem with the product.
- Avoid the seller who is putting pressure on you to make a quick decision.
- Find something fishy? Never hesitate to abandon the deal at any stage.
- Be responsive in order to get buyer’s interest.
- Be as honest as possible in order to avoid any rejection at later stage.
- Ask buyer about his/her purpose of purchase.
- Arrange a meeting with the buyer in a public area.
- Please do not share any financial information with the customer except any information required for payment.
- Confirm buyer’s identity including phone no. before closure of deal.
- The list of prohibited items which can’t be advertised on website can be found here.
REPORTING SCAMS AND FRAUDS
Tradomihi does not offer any sort of buyer protection or payment programs. If you are receiving any email promoting these services, please report it to us immediately. If you see that an ad on our website is illegal, obscene or otherwise violates our policies, please email us or send the details via our contact number. We will take an appropriate step to resolve the issue upon investigation. If you have been cheated be a fraudulent AD on the site, your transaction has gone awry, please contact us so that we may be able to put in place corrective measures as soon as possible so as to help you solve your problem. In the event of any fraud activities, report the incident to your local police immediately.
REPORTING HARASSMENT/ ABUSE / SPAM / FAKE EMAILS
If you suffer from any abuse or harassment in connection with either add on our website or an email received from a Tradomihi user, please send the details and sender’s email account provider to us. Once the ad is found to be violating our AD listing policy, we will investigate all accounts under the user to prevent further abuse and take appropriate action.