www.tradomihi.com is a website ofr NEPEURO UG for its services.
Today, business world is largely dependent on data and the information derived from that data. From the top executive level down to operative level in a company, everyone depends on information. In a complex environment where so much relies on the data that business collects and process, protecting that data is increasingly important too.
So, we want Tradomhi to be secure and trusted place for you as we do this via our services and products we make and our commitment to your privacy. It is important too that you trust Tradomihi and the things we do with your personal data.
Our policy is about how we collect, use, show and protect your personal data. As we bring people together in our community and enjoy our services, so responsibility is ours to protect and secure as well your personal data seriously.
Here are some our community’s commitments related to your information:
- We work transparently so you can know that what we do with your personal information.
- Our company is built on trust and integrity so we respect your privacy.
We generally avoid such things that means to creepy and which may break your trust on us.
- We use personal information to add value to your life.
- What data we collect i.e. personal data?
- Why we collect your data in the first place?
- The way of collecting the data
What we will do with this information?
- With whom we disclose your information?
- How do we hold and protect your information?
- Contact details
THE DATA COLLECTED ABOUT YOU
Personal data or personal information means any information by which that person can be identified.
We may collect, store, use, and transfer different kinds of personal information or data about you which have grouped together:
- Identification data includes first name and last name.
- Contact data include mobile no. and email address.
- Technical data include browser type, internet protocol, browser version and location, operating system and platform and other different type of technology you use to access our website.
- Profile data include your preferences and interest.
- Used data includes about how you use our website, product and services.
- Marketing data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
REASON FOR DATA COLLECTION
Our use of data information:
We mainly use your information or in combination with other information, so that we can enhance and personalize our services and products
Your information is used and disclosed but is not limited to the following purpose:
- To communicate with you to tell you about our new updates.
- To respond to your comments and queries.
- To provide you with the best user experience possible.
- To send our subscription.
- To help us develop, support, and improve our services and content.
METHOD OF DATA COLLECTION
How is your personal data collected –
- Direct interaction- you can give us your identity and contact details by filling in form or corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This include your personal data you provide to us.
Information collected automatically- when you interact with our website and services, we receive and store information generated by your activity like used data and other information automatically collected from your mobile device. This includes your IP address, browse type, version and location, geographic location using the GPS, wireless technology on your device. We may assign you one or more identifiers to help keep track of your future visit.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information to:
- Respond to your queries, comments, request and concern.
Provide new service.
- Notify you to new updates to new scientist, other products and services.
- To develop new products by evaluate and improve product and services.
- Provide special offers and other information about related products and services and to invite you to participate in competition, surveys, and promotion.
- Comply with our legal obligation.
WITH WHOM WE DISCLOSE YOUR DATA INFORMATION
We mainly disclose your personal information to those who provide you with our services, and to uphold the law or our service and product. To help build your trust on us we have made annual transparency report which details disclosure we have for law enforcement purposes.
We also disclose your personal information with the following:
- To others with your consent
- To our service provider to provide and manage our services properly.
To authorities or other entities to uphold the law.
- To others where imperative to reorganise or sell our business.
- Also with third party terms with our sites and services.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA INFORMATION SECURE?
- We take steps to protect or secure your personal data from unauthorized access and accidental loss, destruction and damage.
- When you have chosen a password which allows you to access with several parts of the site, you are responsible to have confidential about your password so as nobody can misuse your personal data. So, it is advised you not to share or tell password with anyone.
- We will keep your personal information until or unless we reasonably require or as long as the Data Protection Law.
There are no method of transmissions over the internet is 100% secure. Therefore, we can’t assure you for the absolutely security of your personal data.